Tools to bring Clojurescript to XULRunner programs: Firefox, Thunderbird, Conkeror.
- After cloning, compile
lein cljsbuild once
- Install MozRepl.
- Open the REPL.
- Follow the instructions in
- Potentially have access to the whole XULRunner runtime, not just a page's context.
- Fix prints scheduled by timeout/interval being ignored. To be fair clojure.browser.repl has the same problem! As an aside, this is better solved on the printing side (in Clojure).
- Allow runtime addition of dependencies.
- Make a REPL extension to stop piggy-backing on MozRepl..
- Swap client-server role (XULRunner programs should be servers).
- Add other transports (TCP, WebSockets).
- Set it up so that
goog.requirecan load from jar files.
- Add more introspection features.
- Firefox dev tool!
Copyright and license
Copyright © 2014 Nguyễn Tuấn Anh
Distributed under Eclipse Public License.