Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- More robust
- Check nvidia is installed before checking
- Update the About URL to reference the GitHub project page.
- Fixed not being able to switch to NVIDIA GPU when currently using Intel IGP. #5
- Added support for GNOME, KDE and LXQt session logout.
offload-vulkanlaunchers to easily offload games/apps to the NVIDIA Prime Renderer.
has_gpu_screen()check as described. As described here: https://download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86_64/435.21/README/primerenderoffload.html
- Enabled autostart on any desktop environment.
- Made debug output for useful/readable.
- Added support for NVIDIA On-Demand.
- Displays the currently active OpenGL renderer.
- Will now prompt users to log out when switching GPUs.
- Supports MATE, XFCE, Budgie and Cinnamon.
- Refactored as an
- Updates the icons with .svg.