Repo if you liked it.Please star the
- Fork the repository.
- clone the repository.
- create a different branch.
git checkout -b newbranch oldbranch
- Do the needful changes to solve the issue.
- commit the changes and open a pull request.
git commit -m "description about changes"
git push origin newbranch
- Making a pull request
Sathvik for his contributions.This is the submission to a Kaggle competition. Thanks to
Slides to my Talk
Hacktoberfest 2019 Contributors for this repo
- Pranshu Rastogi
- If end up with error in first cell in the public notebook then go through the following points
- first cell requires a kaggle.json file if you have a kaggle profile you can see this article to download the kaggle.json
- if you does not have a account and still want to run the notebook you can use the kaggle.json given in the repo.