Rebuild the CS Field Guide website to use an open source Django system based off CS Unplugged (see the GitHub milestone). Major features include:
- Greatly improved translation features.
- Allowing student and teacher pages to use the same URLs (switch between modes available in page footer).
- Search functionality for English chapters.
Improve chapter content:
- Chapters sections are now split across pages for better readability.
- General content, grammar, and spelling fixes.
- View glossary definitions within a page.
Introduce new chapter sections:
- 'User experience' by Hayley van Waas for the Human Computer Interaction chapter.
- 'General purpose compression' by Hayley van Waas for the Coding - Compression chapter.
- Introduce automated thumbnail generator.
- Introduce many 'uninteractives' – allowing image text to be translated.
- Update existing interactives for better accessi.
Introduce new interactives:
Remove obsolete interactives:
Update documentation and contributing guides.
Update contributors page.
Improve licencing structure to make it easier to find and navigate on GitHub.
Rename '2D Arrow Manipulations' interactive to '2D Shape Manipulations.
Introduce initial German and Spanish translations.