Release date: 23rd August 2016
- New video: Formal Languages now has an introductory video.
- New interactive: The hexadecimal background colour interactive allows a user to change the background colour of the page.
- New curriculum guide: A guide for NCEA Artificial Intelligence: Turing Test has been added.
- Updated interactives: The box translation and box rotation interactives are now open source and have been given a new look and made mobile friendly.
- Generation improvements: Basic translation support. Settings are now specific to each language, and contain the translation text.
- Also includes bug fixes to interactives, new links to supporting videos, and various text corrections from our staff and contributors.
A full list of changes in this version is available on GitHub.