Code examples and discussion topics for iOS Development.
- Welcome to Swift Playground: variables, constants, type inference, iterating through arrays, functions, structs (pass-by-value)
- Commits for the Flashlight App: Welcome to XCode, Interface Builder, Constraints, @IBOutlet, @IBAction, Casting, Guard Clauses
- Scroll View App: In which we will save an endangered species of dragons by implementing a scroll view
- Podcast Picker: An app where we fetch a list of comedy podcasts and display them in a table view.
- View Magic Guide: A tab-based guide to custom drawing, view layers, a few types of animations, and gesture recognizers!
Stack View Demo: An app for demonstrating the magic of stack views
Charting: A tab-based guide to bar charts, line charts, and pie charts using the iOS Charts library.
Fruit Split: A split view app for looking at weird pictures of fruits.
CocoaPodsInstallation: Example app from class code-along about installing third party libraries
SplitViewDemo: Example app from class code-along about creating a split view controller
- Angry Birds: The app that Angry Birds should have been, featuring UICollectionViews and resource-efficient image networking!
- Custom Control: In which we perform exciting view pyrotechnics, review CALayers, and learn about making our own delegates.
- Spotify vs. Pandora: A Breaktime Science Experiment
- In My Feelings Challenge: A feelings journal app whose master branch does not persist the entries. The branches user-defaults, file-manager, and core-data demonstrate how to persist data in each of those ways.