Adding a new Zoom meeting Activity
- Click the Turn editing on button in the upper right-hand corner of your site page.
- Go to the Site menu and choose a location (Week or Topic) for your new Zoom meeting.
- Scroll to the bottom of the section you've selected and click on the Add an activity or resource button.
- Select Zoom meeting from the Add an activity or resource pop-up window.
- Click Add and a new screen will appear where you can create your Zoom meeting.
Setting up a Zoom meeting
- Provide a Topic for the meeting (required field).
Settings for your meeting
- When: select a date and time for the meeting.
- Duration: specify how long the meeting will last.
- Recurring meeting: create a meeting with no end date (i.e., the meeting "room" is always open/available.
- Password: requires participants to input a password in order to access the meeting.
- Host video: choose whether the host's video should be on or off when entering the meeting.
- Participants video: choose whether a participant's video should be on or off when entering the meeting.
- Audio options: choose whether participants can join the meeting by phone, over the computer or use both options.
- Meeting option: select Enable join before host if you want attendees to be able to join the meeting before the host, or if the host cannot attend.
- When you are done setting up your meeting, click either Save and return to course or Save and display to add your Zoom meeting to the course.
- There are a number of optional settings for your Zoom meeting including under Grade, Common Module Settings and Restrict Access