Community: Meeting Agendas and Notes: MWF Core Developer's Meeting 2012 01 26
Clone this wiki locally
- Eric Bollens
- Ike Lin
- Rich Trott
- Logan Franken
- Mojgan Amini
- Keri Bradford
Forms UI/JS [Ike]
- Feature branch - submitted JIRA tickets to merge
- Rich merged into ucsf/develop yesterday
- Discussion about label and placeholder - should not use placeholder as label
- Ike upgraded Modernizr to prerelease - passes all the unit tests but one: flexbox.
- Rich proposes pulling flexbox since feature is shifting too much.
Customizable Home Screen [Rich]
- Name change from "splash page" to "home screen"
- On UCSF roadmap for a couple
JS Interactivity [Eric]
Extrication of Decorators [Eric]
- UCSF requested soon for Drupal module
- Eric to work on
Basic Native Container [Zorayr]
- Nothing has changed in the code base
- Rich or Zorayr will get to this
Valid phpDoc [Eric]
- Need to fix these.
Acceptance Test [Rich]
- Basically done in terms of basic implementation.
- Would be nice to have more tests - three right now, and one more.
Lightning Touch [Rich]
- To pull out of UCSF branch, ideally, and make it universal.
Lean CSS [Eric]
Messages UI [Ike]
JS Unit Tests [Rich]
JS Preferences [Rich]
JS-based Handler [Eric]
- Rich is doing customizable home screen in 1.3, and will then evolve into this
- Release next Wednesday
FQDN with port name (#77) [Eric]
- Parsing issue - should be straightforward to fix
Geolocation bug (#63) [Logan]
- Bouncing back error message instead of object
- New method getCurrentPosition passes back the error object
- One caveat: we pass back an error if there is no support for geolocation - for this one error, we pass back an anonymous error object. Doesn't think this is an issue because people won't likely be expecting a particular type, as the interface will still be implemented. Will use error code 2 (POSITION_UNAVAILABLE).
- Also to fix call without errback
Image Compressor (#84) [Eric]
- Eric to look at URL she provides and determine if image looks different on iPhone 4S + iOS 5.