Community: meeting agendas and notes: mwf core developer's meeting 2012 02 02
Clone this wiki locally
- Eric Bollens
- Ike Lin
- Rich Trott
- Logan Franken
- Mojgan Amini
Forms UI/JS [Ike]
- Ike to re-merge from develop to the branch
- Ike to send email to Eric when complete
Customizable Home Screen [Rich]
- Did some cleanup to UCSF codebase so can get started on this now
- Prototype in two week
JS Interactivity [Eric]
- No updates
Extrication of Decorators [Eric]
- UCSF requested soon for Drupal module
- Eric to work on over the weekend
Basic Native Container [Zorayr]
- Nothing has changed in the code base
- Rich or Zorayr will get to this
Valid phpDoc [Eric]
- Need to fix these.
Acceptance Test [Rich]
- Rich to merge into develop after getting someone at UCSF to evaluate
Lightning Touch [Rich]
- It's already done so just need to refactor
- Probably before customizable home screen
Lean CSS [Eric]
Messages UI [Ike]
JS Unit Tests [Rich]
JS Preferences [Rich]
JS-based Handler [Eric]
- Released yesterday
- Rich finding it challenging to create an acceptance test for it
- Eric working on DTS which is ebollens/dts.
- Jackson, Eric, Eric C and Zorayr all working in tandem on MWRS (Jackson + Eric C on client, Zorayr + Eric on service)
- Rich has a prototype of the Drupal module - since decorators are still coupled to MWF framework, Drupal module requires that you run MWF on the same server.
- UCSF pushed MWF 1.3 into production and have Ike's form stuff merged in.
- Logan working on a .NET control that they can pop into a page to spit out a static map and then switch over to a Google map that uses geolocation.