👋 heyo! we're ACM at UCLA, the largest tech organization on campus
We're super passionate about open-source; it's a perfect fit for our broader goal of making tech accessible to anybody and everybody! We encourage you to file issues and open PRs; all contributions are welcome!
We've got a ton of content under our GitHub org. Learn a bit more about what we do by:
- take a look at our website, which is open-source
- browse the variety of infrastructure and one-off projects we work on, including:
- the ACM Website and the ACM Membership Portal, maintained by the ACM dev team
- ACM Cyber's open-source problem and capture-the-flag infrastructure
- ACM Teach LA's interactive learning modules and kid-friendly code editor
- ACM Design's styleguide and custom-built web components
- ACM Hack's hackathon infrastructure
- ACM ICPC's coding competition infrastructure
- checking out the open-source learning resources published by a variety of our committees, including:
Have more questions, or want to get involved? Open an issue! Or, feel free to reach us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or any of our socials.