Jekyll-based website for UCSB INT15, for shared course materials.
- website: https://ucsb-int15.github.io
- The theme currently being used can be find in the jekyll-theme value in
- The navigation is set by the values in
The continuous integration service travis-ci.org can be used to check whether a Github Pages site is building properly, and if not, see the syntax errors.
The site for this repo is: https://travis-ci.org/ucsb-int15/ucsb-int15.github.io
- At that site you can enable builds (if the logo shows grey for no info), or see a log of the latest build.
- Also, see the green dots, yellow dots, and red x's on the Commit log of this repo
- These instructions explain how to add a Build Status logo to a README.md
To test locally:
- One time setup:
git clonethe repo
- Install rvm (the Ruby version manager)
./setup.shto install correct ruby version, bundler version, and bundle the gems
- From then on, to test the site locally:
- Run `./jekyll.sh
- Point browser to http://localhost:4000