Sandwich Club Project Starter Code
In this project, you will complete the Sandwich Club app to show the details of each sandwich once it is selected.
Why this Project
Building a layout and populating its fields from data received as JSON is a common task for Android Developers. Although JSON parsing is usually done using libraries, writing the JSON parsing for this project will help you to better understand how it is processed.
What Will I Learn?
Through this project, you will:
- Learn how to submit projects for review
- Practice JSON parsing to a model object
- Design an activity layout
- Populate all fields in the layout accordingly
How Do I Complete this Project?
Download the Sandwich Club app starter code.
Design the layout for the detail activity so the different elements display in a sensible way. Implement the JSON parsing in JsonUtils so it produces a Sandwich Object that can be used to populate the UI that you designed.
This repository is deprecated; therefore, we are going to archive it. However, learners will be able to fork it to their personal Github account but cannot submit PRs to this repository. If you have any issues or suggestions to make, feel free to:
- Utilize the https://knowledge.udacity.com/ forum to seek help on content-specific issues.
- Submit a support ticket along with the link to your forked repository if (learners are) blocked for other reasons. Here are the links for the retail consumers and enterprise learners.