SocketPro is a world-leading package of secured communication software components written with continuous inline request/result batching, real-time stream processing, asynchronous data transferring, and parallel computation in mind. It offers superior performance and scalability with many unique and critical features which will definitely help you quickly develop high-quality distributed applications on major platforms such as Windows, Linux variants and Apple as well as browsers and devices.
Key features are:
- Simple for development
- Integrated multiple communication models such as client-server, message push, persistent message queue and load balancing as well as routing
- Rich features with many unique ones because of its unique design
- Superior performance and scalability
- Great maintainability, modularity and version control
- Free async sqlite and mysql/mariadb services
Boost libraries (www.boost.org) are required for C/C++ development on non-window platforms. This is NOT required at all with Visual C++ development.
We use netbeans (https://netbeans.org/) for Java development on all platforms; and also for C/C++ developments on Linux platforms.
We use PyCharm (https://www.jetbrains.com/pycharm/) for python development on all platforms. Its free Community Edition works just fine.