Peer-to-peer networking library for iOS and Android, with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth support.
This repository contains library binaries, example app with sources and also short “Getting Started” guide below.
Underdark is published under the Underdark License, which is modified Apache 2.0 license with added requirement that applications that use the library must add to their app store description the following line: “Mesh networking by http://underdark.io”
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.solidarity.app
- iOS http://itunes.apple.com/app/id956548749
Video demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox4dh0s1XTw
- Download latest version: or previous version: https://bintray.com/underdark/ios/underdark/
- Unarchive downloaded .zip file into your project subdirectoy.
- Add all *.framework files/dirs from unarchive directory to “Embedded binaries” and “Linked Frameworks and Libraries” in your project target’s settings in Xcode.
- Add unarchived directory to "Framework Search Paths" in your Xcode Target's Build Settings.
- When using framework’s classes, import them with
@import Underdark;in Objective-C or
import Underdarkin Swift.
Publishing your app to App Store
- Install Carthage https://github.com/Carthage/Carthage
- Add "Run Script" build phase to your app target's build phases with
- As its input files list paths to all *.framework files in previously unarchived directory like that:
- Place that Run Script build phase AFTER "Embed Frameworks" build phase.
- See more here: https://github.com/Carthage/Carthage#if-youre-building-for-ios-tvos-or-watchos
Underdark API is very simple — it consists of entry class
UDUnderdark with method
configureTransport* — it allows you to create
UDTransport instance with desired parameters (like network interface type) and specify UDTransportDelegate implementation for callbacks.
Full documentation resides in appledoc of Underdark.framework, starting from