Additional UI service components for IBus
This package contains the following components:
- charmap: character map
- virtkbd: virtual keyboard
- drawing: drawing pad for hand-writing input
Each component consists of a D-Bus service running on IBus bus (which provides actual UI), a client library to access the service, and an example IME using the service through the library.
- IBus (pkgconfig: ibus-1.0 >= 1.4.0)
Note that it won't work with older IBus, because IBus gets automatic service activation since 1.4.0.
- Vala 0.12 or later
- Gucharmap 3.0.* (pkgconfig: gucharmap-2.90 >= 3.0.1)
- eekboard 1.0.* (pkgconfig: eek-gtk-0.90)
- GTK+ 3.* (pkgconfig: gtk+-3.0)
$ sudo yum install vala ibus-devel gucharmap-devel eekboard-devel ... $ ./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr # --libdir=/usr/lib64 $ make $ sudo make install
Libraries (client libraries and Python binding) are licensed under LGPLv2+. Programs (services, engines, and misc tools) are licensed under GPLv2+.