Join GitHub today
Modern Methods in Computational Linguistics NPFL095
It seems there are not enough students (at least 5) enrolled this semester, so the course will be cancelled.
|Oct 2||startup meeting|
add your suggestions here:
Dependency parsing and Universal Dependencies
- Chen and Manning: A Fast and Accurate Dependency Parser using Neural Networks
- Dyer et al.: Transition-Based Dependency Parsing with Stack Long Short-Term Memory
- Ammar, W. et al.: Many Languages, One Parser
- Dozat and Manning: Deep biaffine attention for neural dependency parsing (winner of CoNLL-2017)
- Rasooli, M. and Collins, M.: Cross-Lingual Syntactic Transfer with Limited Resources
See also papers covered in Past semesters, especially those on structured prediction (M. Collins et al., A.McCallum et al., J. Lafferty et al.).