Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Changes since 1.9.1:
- Fix regression in
morpho::generatecaused in 1.9.1.
- Add check in
encode_dictionarythat no lemma is repeated.
Please use MorphoDiTa 1.9.2 which fixes regression caused by 1.9.1.
Changes since 1.9.0-prerelease:
- Allow loading larger dictionaries by increasing the internal limit of size of search structures created during loading.
string_pieceusing correct namespace in
Changes since 1.3.0:
- Use t2t_docsys http://github.com/ufal/t2t_docsys as documentation system.
- Use C++ Builtem http://github.com/ufal/cpp_builtem as build system.
- Add C# bindings.
- Remove support for shared library build.
- Change license from LGPL to MPL 2.0.
- Use C++ iostreams instead of C stdio.
- Start using Semantic Versioning http://semver.org/.
- Add REST server using MicroRestD http://github.com/ufal/microrestd.
Changes since 1.0.0:
- Allow English negative prefix rules to overlap, allowing to use also "non-" as negative prefix in additon to "non".
- Allow passing tagger model instead of morphological model to
--versionoption printing current version of binaries.
- Clarify stable/development versions.