ALBot and ALBotA
A python3 Discord bot used to run the Open Source Club's Discord server. The bot is using the Discord.py rewrite.
Current features include:
- Printing the "Hello World" code of different languages
- Compiling code using judge0 api
- Setting the playing text/randomizing from a file
- Echoing a command
- Orange/Blue type chant
- Play music from YouTube in the voice channels
- Assigning roles to members for different projects
Checkout the Issues tab and TODO.md for wanted features.
These instructions are for getting the code to run and a bot in a discord server.
You will need Python 3 to run the bot. (NOTE the bot is only tested on 3.6 and 3.7).
Then install the requirements using pip3.
pip3 install -r requirements.txt
Getting a Discord token and inviting bot
Setting up config
Create a file named
config.py and add your discord token
ALBOT_TOKEN = "PASTE_TOKEN_HERE"
Running the bot
Running the bot is as easy as
Please read CONTRIBUTING.md for information about contributing to this projects.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE for more details.