| Released on 2015/09/21, GitHub Release Link
- Mesh properties are now used for:
- heterogeneous "initial conditions" (actually a start solution vector for the elliptic problem).
- spatially heterogeneous hydraulic conductivity values in the groundwater flow process.
- First steps towards time dependent problems: Time loop integration for processes is provided.
- Interpolation of nodal quantities on elements using shape functions.
- Mesh generator can create surface meshes according to a given function
? - DataExplorer extensions:
- The DOF table handles now all of the provided element types: Hex 8 and 20, Line 2 and 3, Prism 6 and 15, Pyramid 5 and 13, Quad 4, 8, and 9, Tet 4 and 10, Triangle 3 and 6.
- Eigen linear solver library can be used for solution of the linear systems of equations.
- Octree data structures for fast searches
- Volumetric and surface grid
- ElementSearcher NodeSearcher improvements
- Generalized the computation of rotation matrix to xy
- FEFLOW interface supports element sets now.
- Reduce compilation times by using forward declarations and removing unnecessary includes and using explicit template instantiation for often required classes.
- GMSH2OGS: fixed bug in cases GMSH mesh does not contain line elements
- CreateBoundaryConditionsAlongPolylines: fixed bug concerning the GeoLib and point ids.
- PointVec corrected point id map
- Shape interface creates polylines in a consistent state
- Replace quickcheck with autocheck. See https://github.com/thejohnfreeman/autocheck.git
for more details on autocheck
- Added support for cross-compiling with MXE: build native Windows binaries on Linux and Mac OS, see Cross-Compiling help page and #767
- Migrated to new Travis infrastructure (faster build times), see #775
- Simplified CMake library linking, see #769
- Test case: groundwater flow in the Unstrut catchment (model consists approximately of 9e6 hexahedral cells)
- Simulations using homogeneous and heterogeneous hydraulic conductivity
- Integrated rivers as Dirichlet type boundary conditions
- Integrated groundwater recharge (spatialy homogeneous) as Neumann boundary condition
The next big step will be the implementation of a parallelization scheme using PETSc library
- OGS#PETSc interface for parallel computing
- Solving of time dependent problems
- Implementation of a linear parabolic pde solver
- Extending the linear elliptic solver to non-linear problems
ogs-6.0.3-data.tar.gz 31.5 MB
ogs-6.0.3-Linux-utils-x64.tar.gz 5.44 MB
ogs-6.0.3-OSX--x64.zip 11.4 MB
ogs-6.0.3-OSX-utils-x64.zip 4.34 MB
ogs-6.0.3-Windows-6.1-x64.exe 9.76 MB
ogs-6.0.3-Windows-utils-x64.zip 16.9 MB