| Released on 2015/01/05, GitHub Release Link
- Parallel computing framework for FEM by using PETSc, which also includes
- Parallel input of partitioned mesh data.
- Parallel output of solutions by using pvtu data format.
- New data structures for mesh properties are used everywhere replacing
Element's value member.
- The penalty method to impose first-type boundary conditions was substituted
with a non-penalty method for LIS and Eigen linear solvers.
- Support for multiple nodal variables is extended to the boundary conditions,
the sparsity pattern.
- Passing of linear solver options from the project files is now possible.
- The global matrix and global vector type of indices is consistent with the
linear solver library being used.
- Added CMake option
OGS_CPU_ARCHITECTURE, #858, downloadable binaries build by Jenkins should now run on more CPUs
- Added CMake options for Boost, VTK and Eigen (
OGS_LIB_BOOST, ...) to specify if libs are searched on the system first, then build them locally (
Default), or you can specify to just use system libs (
System) or force a local build (
- Added CMake options for enabling Clang sanitizer:
- The zlib library is removed from ThirdParty directory.
- A LIS solver interface using Eigen's sparse matrices is now available through
- CMake configuration uses ccache if available.
- Fix all ogs-internal warnings on all OS.
- Move eigen solver compute call to solve(); different fix for 0237275
ogs-6.0.4-data.tar.gz 31.5 MB
ogs-6.0.4-Linux-utils-x64.tar.gz 5.67 MB
ogs-6.0.4-OSX-utils-x64.zip 4.6 MB
ogs-6.0.4-utils-x64.zip 17.9 MB