Some Feide Connect examples and info
In here: some example apps and a bit of info about using Feide Connect. Contributions welcome!
This whole thing was started when preparing a presentation about Connect for developers at the University of Tromsø. You can find the presentation here on Google Slides.
- Python backends (OAuth2 clients)
- py-bottle-requests: blocking webserver using the Bottle web framework and the requests HTTP client library. No OAuth library.
- py-aiohttp: asynchronous webserver with asyncio (Python 3.4+). Using the aiohttp HTTP client/server. No OAuth library.
- py-aiohttp-aioauth: Like the above, but using an OAuth client plugin for aiohttp, aioauth_client.
- Java backends
- TODO (Espen wrote one. Include or link it.)
- [https://aaronparecki.com/articles/2012/07/29/1/oauth2-simplified](Quick intro to using OAuth that doesn't suck)