Component based MVC web framework for nodejs targeting good code structures & modularity.
- Based on Fort architecture.
- MVC Framework and follows OOPS approach so everything is class and object.
- Provides components - Wall, Shield and Guard. Components help modularize the application.
- No callback, Uses ES6 async/await or promise for executing asychronous code.
- Everything is configurable - you can configure your session store, view engine, websocket etc.
- Dependency Injection.
- Everything can be unit tested, so you can use a TDD approach.
- TypeScript Support - Fully supported for typescript users.
Check out repo - https://github.com/ujjwalguptaofficial/fortjs-examples
You are very welcome to contribute, please see contributing guidelines - [Contribute].
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. For sponsoring, contact author of this project.