Android Firewall+ is a advance iptables editor (GUI) for Android. It's an improved version of DroidWall, the original owner and creator Rodrigo Rosauro sold Droidwall to AVAST in december 2011.
Please see the issues section to report any bugs or feature requests and to see the list of known issues.
- TAB interface to separate system apps & user apps
Roaming option ( like avast firewall )(since 1.0.2a)
- Support for XHDPI and other resolutions
- Support for only within LAN
- Support for Tasker & Locale
Flush/Reset iptables rules from UI(since 1.0.2a)
View iptables rules and logging in a clear view(since 1.0.4a)
- Bug fixes from original DroidWall
- Full i18n support
Save & Load Profiles/Rules(since 1.0.3a)
- Integrate with Network Log
- Uninstall application from list window ( or open manage application from list)
Multiple Profiles(Since 1.0.7a)
- AFwall+ is under the GNU General Public License v3.0 License
This project also uses many other open source libraries such as:
- ActionBarSherlock Apache License 2.0
- Unified Preferences Apache License 2.0
- RootTools Apache License 2.0
- Android Color Picker Apache License 2.0
- Crouton Apache License 2.0
How to compile
For instructions how to compile AFWall+ please take a look at the Wiki | HOWTO-Compile-AFWall .
Please fork this repository and contribute back using pull requests.
Any contributions, large or small, major features, bug fixes, additional language translations, unit/integration tests are welcomed and appreciated but will be thoroughly reviewed and discussed.