The current version is not yet cleaned. Please be patient if it prints out lots of stuff you don't want to know.
decency - Anti-Spam fighting framework
- is a highly configurable postfix policy daemon, SMTP content filter.
- aims to reduce your spam significantly.
- tries to be as easy as possible for the admin.
- is designed to work in small, one mailserver setups as well as in complex distributed multi mailserver, multi filter server environments.
- does not cost you a dime because it is free open source software.
- has an interface to implement existing anti-spam solutions.
decency is close to beta, but not yet there. However, it has already passed months of production (yes, i can run it, but you shouldnt) and real time tests survived. Some modules have less and some have more. It's mostly a matter of not having the time to write the docu, cleanup unused stuff and so on.
At least you need perl 5.10
Archive::Tar > 1.40 Carp Crypt::OpenSSL::RSA Data::Pager DateTime Digest::MD5 Digest::SHA Email::Valid File::Basename File::Copy File::Path > 2.07 File::Temp IO > 1.24 IO::String IO::YAML > 0.08 MIME::Lite MIME::Parser MIME::QuotedPrint Mail::Field::Received Mouse MouseX::NativeTraits Net::DNS::Resolver Net::Domain::TLD Net::LMTP Net::Netmask Net::SMTP POE POE::Filter::Postfix Proc::ProcessTable Regexp::Common Regexp::IPv6 Scalar::Util Storable Sys::Syslog Time::HiRes YAML
Cache::File DBD DBD::SQLite DBI DBIx::Connector SQL::Abstract::Limit Module::Build > 0.2805 Test::More # optional, for modules which can be tested Mail::SPF Mail::DKIM Net::DNSBL::Client
Depending on which modules you plan to use
# using MongoDB as database MongoDB => 0.35, # using LDAP as database Net::LDAP # using ClamAV ClamAV::Client # using a cache Cache::FastMmap Cache::Memcache Cache::Memcache::XS # should not be installed via perl .. rather by distri installer #Mail::SpamAssassin # should be installed via distri #Geo::IP