Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
If you are running Windows, Asustor, QNAP or Synology, you will find an official "easy to install" package here: WebTools Installer
3rd Party Install instructions
If you want/need to install WebTools manually, follow these steps:
- Download WebTools here
- Extract all files from the zip file
- Copy the extracted files to the Plug-ins directory
- Make sure the directory is named WebTools.bundle (and NOT WebTools.bundle-master)
- Make sure the WebTools.bundle directory contains a directory named "Contents". If not, then you might be one directory too high!
- If running Linux or Mac OS X, also make sure that the user running Plex Media Server has the correct permissions to the WebTools.bundle directory and it's contents.
Note: You cannot currently install WebTools on the Nvidia Shield TV. See the Plex Nvidia Shield forum for details.
Your Plug-ins folder should look something like this after manually installing WebTools.
YUN = Your User Name.