Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- You can use Solr's built in UI to explore the data.
- You can use SolrWayback which provides search, visualisation and playback.
- You can use our dedicated web-archive faceted search and analysis UI, Shine. Also available as a Docker container.
- You can use Blacklight (ruby), or better still Warclight which is an extension to Blacklight specifically for web archives. Warclight is also available as a Docker container.
- You can use Drupal 8 + Search API Solr.
- You can use Drupal 7 + Sarnia as a faceted browser (see the Sarnia setup instructions for details).
- You can set up SolrDora (go).
- You can use the Carrot2 Workbench to explore, cluster and visualise the contents of the index.
- You could extend Solr's VelocityResponseWriter
- Django Haystack (Python, not clear it can be hooked to a pre-existing index)
- Sunburnt (Python, low-level library?)
- Bumblebee, http://ui.adslabs.org/
- http://gethue.com/hadoop-search-dynamic-search-dashboards-with-solr/, http://demo.gethue.com/search/?collection=20000000
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.