Covid19 timeseries data
Covid19 timeseries data store
This is data repository for Covid19 history. Webcrawlers is taking snapshot for every GMT 00:00 sources below and converting to CSV. There are some data normalization steps for different sources like country code or other stuffs. Sometimes there is some data inconsistency between days, we are keeping update, if newly counts lower than older, we are updating older rows.
*If you feel wrong data for own country, please open an issue.
Customized Country Codes
X1: Diamon Princess
X2: Jersey and Guernsey is assumed to be Channel Islands
X3: MS Zaandam
- World Health Organization (WHO): https://www.who.int/
- DXY.cn. Pneumonia. 2020. http://3g.dxy.cn/newh5/view/pneumonia.
- BNO News: https://bnonews.com/index.php/2020/02/the-latest-coronavirus-cases/
- National Health Commission of the People’s Republic of China (NHC):
- China CDC (CCDC): http://weekly.chinacdc.cn/news/TrackingtheEpidemic.htm
- Hong Kong Department of Health: https://www.chp.gov.hk/en/features/102465.html
- Macau Government: https://www.ssm.gov.mo/portal/
- Taiwan CDC: https://sites.google.com/cdc.gov.tw/2019ncov/taiwan?authuser=0
- US CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Government of Canada: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus.html
- Australia Government Department of Health: https://www.health.gov.au/news/coronavirus-update-at-a-glance
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC): https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/geographical-distribution-2019-ncov-cases
- Ministry of Health Singapore (MOH): https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19
- Italy Ministry of Health: http://www.salute.gov.it/nuovocoronavirus
- Johns Hopkins CSSE: https://github.com/CSSEGISandData/COVID-19
- WorldoMeters: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/