Ultimate Member is the #1 user profile & membership plugin for WordPress. The plugin makes it a breeze for users to sign-up and become members of your website. The plugin allows you to add beautiful user profiles to your site and is perfect for creating advanced online communities and membership sites. Lightweight and highly extendible, Ultimate Member will enable you to create almost any type of site where users can join and become members with absolute ease.
|Latest Version||Requires at least||Stable Tag|
|2.0.39||WordPress 4.9 or higher||2.0.39|
Features of the plugin include:
- Front-end user profiles
- Front-end user registration
- Front-end user login
- Custom form fields
- Conditional logic for form fields
- Drag and drop form builder
- User account page
- Custom user roles
- Member directories
- User emails
- Content restriction
- Conditional nav menus
- Show author posts & comments on user profiles
- Developer friendly with dozens of actions and filters
Read about all of the plugin's features at Ultimate Member.
- Download and extract the plugin.
- Copy the plugin folder into your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin.
- That's it. Go to Ultimate Member > Settings to customize plugin options.
- For more details, please visit the official Documentation page.
Documentation & Support
Got a problem or need help with Ultimate Member? Head over to our documentation and perform a search of the knowledge base. If you can’t find a solution to your issue then you can create a paid support ticket or free support ticket
GNU Version 2 or Any Later Version