Lcoin (Bcoin ported to Litecoin)
- Based on latest bcoin repo, pick litecoin related commits from bcoin-org/lcoin, applied some modifications and fixed more tests.
- May rebase and
push --forcefrequently, to catch up with bcoin and make repo easy to maintain.
- Fix tests:
NOTE: The latest release of lcoin contains a non-backward compatible change to the rest API. Please read the changelog's "migrating" section for more details.
Lcoin is an alternative implementation of the litecoin protocol, written in node.js.
- Full Node
- SPV Node
- Wallet Backend (bip44 derivation)
- Mining Backend (getblocktemplate support)
- Layer 2 Backend (lightning)
- General Purpose Bitcoin Library
Try it in the browser: http://bcoin.io/browser.html
$ git clone git://github.com/ultragtx/lcoin.git $ cd lcoin $ npm install $ ./bin/lcoin
See the Beginner's Guide for more in-depth installation instructions.
Join us on freenode in the #bcoin channel.
Lcoin does not guarantee you against theft or lost funds due to bugs, mishaps, or your own incompetence. You and you alone are responsible for securing your money.
Contribution and License Agreement
If you contribute code to this project, you are implicitly allowing your code
to be distributed under the MIT license. You are also implicitly verifying that
all code is your original work.
- Copyright (c) 2014-2015, Fedor Indutny (MIT License).
- Copyright (c) 2014-2017, Christopher Jeffrey (MIT License).
See LICENSE for more info.