Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is the v0.15.0 point release of the Ultrapoint GUI software. The major release was due to the March hard fork, which in turn increased the minimum ring signature size to 5 across the network, banned duplicate ring members in a ring signature, and enforced the use of ringCT for all transaction outputs. This release of the software presents a number of major improvements to Ultrapoint, as well as a large set of bug fixes.
Some highlights of this point release are:
- fixed a bug where, in an edge case, the wallet wouldn't see the first transaction to it
- added an option to change wallet creation height and rescan wallet cache
- changed the default required confirmations to 10
- reworked testnet settings in the wizard
- updated the Windows installer
- made the privacy slider smoother
- the password dialog box is now shown when making a transfer
- added a Romanian translation
Some highlights of the major release this is a part of are:
- Added and updated translations
- Smart mining enabled
- Added 'Rescanning Wallet Balance' feature
- Prep work for iOS and Android
- displays view/spend keys when viewing Wallet seed on the Settings page
- added a Vulnerability Response Process, with bug bounties available via a dedicated HackerOne portal
- added easylogging option
- added custom blockchain location setting on the Settings page
- history now shows coinbase transactions
- wallet creation height and log file paths are now shown on the Settings page
- wallet will now only prompt for daemon auto start if the wallet is local
- lots of prep work for more streamlined remote node integration
- fixed 32 bit fonts
- bug fixes and performance improvements
If you would like to verify that you have downloaded the correct file, please use the following SHA256 hashes:
- ultrapoint-gui-linux-x64-0.15.0.tar.gz, c84577ec173a02bf1f1e41f439a1bae003910e772b04db57597972ca654f23ed
- ultrapoint-gui-windows-x86-0.15.0.exe, 2bd91ec83586ecd3ccf6bd01fa1063b011c774359194db502764bcdb8c38652a
- ultrapoint-gui-windows-x64-0.15.0.exe, 8e1eb6f8773f850f2b442120e9da0f3025f8d1ecbf7402de6d6c93a618ffb1b5
- myultrapoint android-armv7-release-0.8.9.apk, 9ae45431fc5f0e44a07bb6a017e37b0edd2045ce3738ac60228f99882336ffe9
The beta of the Ultrapoint GUI has been released. Due to our focus on completing the features required for the initial release we have not, as yet, completed support for 32-bit Windows, FreeBSD, DragonflyBSD, ARMv7 Linux, and ARMv8 Linux devices. Whilst these are being worked on, it may not be feasible to support some environments (like 32-bit Windows) due to performance degradation.
Please take note of the known issues and caveats listed below.
To upgrade, just replace your existing GUI with this newer release. Previous beta wallets will continue to work in beta release, without any changes required from your side.
- If the GUI doesn't start on Windows, or starts with a blank screen, then try launch it using the start-low-graphics-mode.bat batch file.
- The unsigned transaction format, used by cold wallets, may cause issues when moving between platforms (eg. from Linux to Windows) for signing.
- Cold transaction signing does not work with split transactions (sends that are split over multiple transactions).