An open source audio/video recording component focused on recording short-form video segments.
- videoplayer refactor: include videoview, scrubber, record-again button
- recording quality sucks (need to add the right knobs & dials to mediastream)
- recording progress
- rtmpstatus: this is way too loud, need rollover, maybe tooltip
- get this deployed somewhere so people can play with it
- controls as a translucent overlay
- css colors?
- rtmpconnection: should be able to use one that is already there
- surface stream so external UI can hook up to stream events?
- can we use the OpenLaszlo doc generator to create component docs for a stand-alone library? (or maybe would be simple enough to create a little ruby script to parse the doc comments)
- would be good to have an interactive test file that lets you pi=oke at all of the attributes
- should be able to set an onallowed handler referencing the cam/mic to hook up UI outside of the component