Some additions to the great Dropnet library that makes working with Dropbox from .Net code even easier.
How to use it
- Create an instance of DropnetWrapper using your app's API key and Secret.
- Obtain the Auth URL using the
- Open it in e.g. a popup window. Make sure the user clicks the blue button.
- Now you can get an instance of the
DropNetClientclass and use its members to access Dropbox.
- Check out a few useful extension methods in the DropnetExtensions class.
- See http://ivonna.biz/blog/2013/9/8/using-dropbox-in-your-net-application.aspx for more details.