Health Book is a free and non-profitable app designed to support and empower patients along their cancer journey. Health Book is a refreshing change from apps that offer clinical resources and medical information. Health Book is created as a useful app to support patients wellbeing and help them manage their routine. An easy-to-use app that will reduce unnecessary stress during stressful times. This app helps manage personal information, appointments, contacts, notes, medicines, mood, body temprature, fluid intake, oxygen level and lists.
This app was developed as part of a Hackathon organized by IBM CIC Ballarat in collaboration with GICS (Grampians Integrated Cancer Services) in July 2019.
- Targeted for sdk version 26
Clone or Download 'Health Book' source code. Use Android Studio to open and compile the project.
List of existing features:
- Sleep tracker with Fitbit integration
- Audio transcription using Google API
- Record personal information
- Keep Contacts
- Manage Appointments with reminders
- Manage Medications with reminders
- Ability to add or capture photo of medicine in medicine record
- Mood tracker
- Body temprature record
- Keep notes
- Keep lists
- Oxygen level
- Fluid intake
- Useful links
- Create PDF reports
- Email reports
- Blood pressure record
- Audio dairy
- Ability to audio record doctor's appointment