A rich-text editor for Svelte based on Lexical
Lexical is an extensible text editor framework developed by awesome developers at Facebook. The purpose of this project is to provide Svelte bindings for Lexical and also develop high-level components using Lexical.
- This project is set up as a monorepo using pnpm workspaces.
- To run a demo in development, execute
pnpm -C demos/playground dev.
- ESLint is set up for VS Code.
- The npm package is automatically published on creation of a GitHub release using GitHub Actions.
- Unit testing is set up for the svelte-lexical package using Jest and Testing Library.
- E2E testing is set up for the playground package using Playwright.
- Size Limit controls the library size.