Umbraco meetups organizer guide
This guide aims to help Umbracians who would like to start their local Umbraco meetup group. These are general guidelines based on the experience of the Umbraco meetups organizers, as well as other communities that have been doing an impressive job building and maintaining community events.
Meetup.com provides as well a more detailed list of resources for the organizers:
If you would like to contribute to this guide, your ideas and suggestions are more than welcome! Feel free to edit and share your tips.
- Starting and Running an Umbraco Meetup Group
- How do I promote the new meetup group?
- Content and speakers
- Checklist: Before the meetup
- Checklist: The day of the meetup
- Checklist: After the meetup
- Running virtual meetups
- I can't find speakers or my speaker canceled. What else can I do?
- My meetup only gets a few people, what am I doing wrong?
- I cannot keep up and I would like to step down
- Community resources