A library and web server for managing networks. Full documentation can be found here.
Hydra Platform is not a traditional python library, so must be installed in a slightly different way:
- Clone Hydra Platform
- cd '/path/to/HydraPlatform/HydraServer'
- Install the necessary dependencies: 'python setup.py develop' note if you are using linux, you need to remove the 'winpaths' entry from setup.py
- (a) Run the server (linux): i. chmod +x run_server.sh i(i. ./run_server.sh
- (b) Run the server(windows) i. double-click on run_server.bat or in cmd.exe type run_server.bat in the HydraServer folder.
zope.sqlalchemy >= 0.4 sqlalchemy numpy pandas bcrypt lxml mysql-connector-python suds spyne >= 2.12 winpaths cheroot python-dateutil
- CFFI won't install on Ubuntu!
- If this occurs, make sure you have both "libffi-dev" and "python-dev" installed through apt-get.