This is a simple CouchSurfing API
This a unofficial CS API client written in Ruby.
Using this client will likely result in a violation of Couchsurfing's TOS. I have contacted the tech team as well as the twitter folks to ask for permission of any sort to use the API, but I've yet to hear back from them.
The API was reverse-engineered, and if you'd like some pointers on that, please read unRob/CouchSurfing-API#2.
As a gem:
gem install CSApi
Or by hand:
gem install httparty gem install nokogiri git clone https://github.com/unRob/Couchsurfing-API
Currently implemented features
- Look up you current requests
- Get a user's profile, pictures, friends, references
- Create a new couchrequest, but I have yet to figure out the correct way to address it! The request will most likely go to Casey, so BEWARE
- Search for users meeting specific criteria (location, can host, has photo, verified, minimum & maximum age, etc.)
- Reply to CouchRequests
DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2, December 2004
(C) 2012 Roberto Hidalgo firstname.lastname@example.org, Those listed at CONTRIBUTORS
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim or modified copies of this license document, and changing it is allowed as long as the name is changed.
DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO PUBLIC LICENSE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION AND MODIFICATION
- You just DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO.