Layer Notes is a tool that you can use to easily create Tickets for the Bugtracker Mantis.
- Clone the repository
git clone email@example.com:uncinc/layer-notes.git
npm run build
Load the extension in Chrome & Opera
- Open Chrome/Opera browser and navigate to chrome://extensions
- Select "Developer Mode" and then click "Load unpacked extension..."
- From the file browser, choose to
Load the extension in Firefox
- Open Firefox browser and navigate to about:debugging
- Click "Load Temporary Add-on" and from the file browser, choose
The following tasks can be used when you want to start developing the extension and want to enable live reload
npm run chrome-watch
npm run opera-watch
npm run firefox-watch
Install packed extension
You can install the Firefox extension from the releases page.
You can install the extension from the Chrome extension store
You can install the Chrome extension (that does also work on Opera) from the releases page.
npm run dist to create a zipped, production-ready extension for each browser. You can then upload that to the appstore.
Some screenshots from the interface of the tool.
The interface of the tool
Creating a ticket
Editing a ticket
- Make Github integration work
- Make background script API calls puggable
- Create documentation how to integrate a new bugtracker
- Fix number of bugs
- Add support for Safari
- Add support for Edge
- Add support for IE
See the releases page for a history of releases and highlights for each release.
You can contribute to Layer Notes in several ways:
Contributing to the code
You can add new features and create a pull request to the tool to make it better.
Translating the tool
In the folder
./src/_locales you can find locales. With can use the english main file to translate it to your language.
The code is licensed under the
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3