Permalink
Find file
Fetching contributors…
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
99 lines (85 sloc) 4.39 KB
Execute http performance test using ruby ruby 1.9.2p180 (2011-02-18 revision 30909) [x86_64-darwin10.6.0]
doing 10000 request in each test...
user system total real
testing curb 4.440000 1.000000 5.440000 ( 11.419920)
testing curl 10.850000 43.560000 161.490000 (156.847936)
testing httparty 47.390000 1.990000 49.380000 ( 57.106096)
testing httpclient 138.780000 12.430000 151.210000 (208.142251)
testing httprb 13.450000 1.650000 15.100000 ( 26.002268)
testing net/http 12.400000 1.600000 14.000000 ( 20.534805)
testing patron 5.670000 1.040000 6.710000 ( 12.757735)
testing RestClient 15.220000 1.690000 16.910000 ( 23.757431)
testing righttp 8.610000 2.630000 11.240000 ( 23.175959)
testing rufus-jig 11.010000 2.080000 13.090000 ( 37.957054)
Execute http performance test using ruby ruby 1.8.7 (2011-02-18 patchlevel 334) [i686-darwin10.6.0]
doing 10000 request in each test...
user system total real
testing curb 5.540000 1.100000 6.640000 ( 13.137579)
testing curl 12.900000 43.720000 158.450000 (172.777551)
testing httparty 55.140000 3.380000 58.520000 ( 66.566792)
testing httpclient 142.000000 13.380000 155.380000 (242.390312)
testing httprb 17.690000 2.030000 19.720000 ( 42.169571)
testing net/http 15.660000 1.910000 17.570000 ( 24.812459)
testing patron 6.840000 1.420000 8.260000 ( 14.602333)
testing RestClient 20.180000 2.120000 22.300000 ( 30.403473)
testing righttp 12.110000 2.570000 14.680000 ( 28.235797)
testing rufus-jig 12.540000 2.580000 15.120000 ( 31.141118)
Time for 10000 requests to http://169.254.41.121/~vincentlandgraf/test.json:
user system total real
testing httpclient 7,832342 4,183709 12,016051 ( 21,852000)
Time for 10000 requests to http://169.254.41.121/~vincentlandgraf/test.json:
user system total real
testing httpclient 7,978861 4,256037 12,234898 ( 21,662000)
This is ApacheBench, Version 2.3 <$Revision: 655654 $>
Copyright 1996 Adam Twiss, Zeus Technology Ltd, http://www.zeustech.net/
Licensed to The Apache Software Foundation, http://www.apache.org/
Benchmarking 169.254.41.121 (be patient)
Server Software: Apache/2.2.17
Server Hostname: 169.254.41.121
Server Port: 80
Document Path: /~vincentlandgraf/test.json
Document Length: 16621 bytes
Concurrency Level: 1
Time taken for tests: 13.043 seconds
Complete requests: 10000
Failed requests: 0
Write errors: 0
Total transferred: 169200000 bytes
HTML transferred: 166210000 bytes
Requests per second: 766.68 [#/sec] (mean)
Time per request: 1.304 [ms] (mean)
Time per request: 1.304 [ms] (mean, across all concurrent requests)
Transfer rate: 12668.21 [Kbytes/sec] received
Connection Times (ms)
min mean[+/-sd] median max
Connect: 0 0 0.1 0 1
Processing: 1 1 0.2 1 14
Waiting: 0 1 0.1 1 9
Total: 1 1 0.2 1 14
Percentage of the requests served within a certain time (ms)
50% 1
66% 1
75% 1
80% 1
90% 2
95% 2
98% 2
99% 2
100% 14 (longest request)
httperf --client=0/1 --server=169.254.41.121 --port=80 --uri=/~vincentlandgraf/test.json --send-buffer=4096 --recv-buffer=16384 --num-conns=10000 --num-calls=1
Maximum connect burst length: 1
Total: connections 10000 requests 10000 replies 10000 test-duration 9.166 s
Connection rate: 1091.0 conn/s (0.9 ms/conn, <=1 concurrent connections)
Connection time [ms]: min 0.7 avg 0.9 max 3.8 median 0.5 stddev 0.2
Connection time [ms]: connect 0.2
Connection length [replies/conn]: 1.000
Request rate: 1091.0 req/s (0.9 ms/req)
Request size [B]: 93.0
Reply rate [replies/s]: min 1086.9 avg 1086.9 max 1086.9 stddev 0.0 (1 samples)
Reply time [ms]: response 0.4 transfer 0.3
Reply size [B]: header 280.0 content 16621.0 footer 0.0 (total 16901.0)
Reply status: 1xx=0 2xx=10000 3xx=0 4xx=0 5xx=0
CPU time [s]: user 1.75 system 7.39 (user 19.1% system 80.6% total 99.7%)
Net I/O: 18105.3 KB/s (148.3*10^6 bps)
Errors: total 0 client-timo 0 socket-timo 0 connrefused 0 connreset 0
Errors: fd-unavail 0 addrunavail 0 ftab-full 0 other 0