Agrippa is a PHP-based secret sharing mechanism. Named after the work of William Gibson, Agrippa operates on the principle that sharing a temporary link to sensitive information is better than having the sensitive information itself persist in email, chat, or any other insecure communications channel.
1. The secret is submitted with an expiration date/time and a view limit.
2. The submitter receives a link that can be shared with the intended recipient.
3. The recipient is able to use the link to retrieve the secret.
4. The expiration and view limits are checked each time the secret is retrieved.
5. Past the expiry or view limits, the secret is deleted and cannot be retrieved.
Agrippa is maintained by Unica Labs, LLC.
Distributed under the MIT license.