Requirements are listed in requirements.txt
This command is written in python 3 and depends on the monitoring API service of UNICORN Binance WebSocket API which needs to get started with
binance_websocket_api_manager.start_monitoring_api(). Run example_monitoring.py to see an example!
./check_binance_websocket_api_manager -h for further information!
Download the latest stable release from https://exchange.icinga.com/bithon/check_binance_websocket_api_manager/releases
Read the Howto: Monitoring UNICORN Binance WebSocket API Manager with ICINGA2 to learn, how you can connect your application with ICINGA2
binance_websocket_api_manager.start_monitoring_api(warn_on_update=False) to disable the WARNING status on available updates.
OK, WARNING, CRITICAL or UNKOWN
- WARNING: on restarts, available updates
- CRITICAL: crashed streams
- UNKOWN: the check_command is not able to connect to the monitoring API services
- average receives per second since last status check
- average speed per second since last status check
- total received bytes since start
- total received length since start
- stream_buffer length
- stream_buffer items
- implement individual warning and criticial status for specific metrics (http://nagios-plugins.org/doc/guidelines.html)