This library is used to power many of the PDF services offered by FoxyUtils. The goal is to extend it to eventually support all of the offered services.
go get github.com/unidoc/unidoc
For reliability, we recommend using specific versions and the vendoring capability of golang. Check out the Releases section to see the tagged releases.
- Many features with documented examples.
- Self contained with no external dependencies
- Developer friendly
Our roadmap is publicly available and features can be voted upon.
See the unidoc-examples folder.
UniDoc is licensed as AGPL software (with extra terms as specified in our license).
AGPL is a free / open source software license.
This doesn't mean the software is gratis!
Buying a license is mandatory as soon as you develop activities distributing the UniDoc software inside your product or deploying it on a network without disclosing the source code of your own applications under the AGPL license. These activities include:
- offering services as an application service provider or over-network application programming interface (API)
- creating/manipulating documents for users in a web/server/cloud application
- shipping UniDoc with a closed source product
Contributors need to approve the Contributor License Agreement before any code will be reviewed. Preferably add a test case to make sure there is no regression and that the new behaviour is as expected.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.