Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
Merge pull request #123 from usit-gd/master Update Debian build system: use pybuild and require python3
rpm/2.2.1-1 Release 2.2.1-1 rpm spec
New minor release, 2.2.0.
- PR #112: Add ability to import valueMaps in import_configuration
- PR #108: Whitespace erroneously removed in group names in create_maintenance_definition
- Issue #118: Python3 error in create_user: Unicode-objects must be encoded before hashing
rpm/2.2.0-1 Release 2.2.0-1 rpm spec
This is the first Python3 RPM. The package is Python3 only.
rpm/2.1.1-2 Release 2.1.1-2 rpm spec
New patch release, 2.1.1.
The release contains minor changes to docs and linting. It fixes an issue where argparse is required when it shouldn't be.
- Issue #107: Remove argparse as requirement when not required
rpm/2.1.1-1 Release 2.1.1-1 rpm spec
New minor release, 2.1.0.
The release has some changed/new commands. Some major code refactoring is also done.
Some important issues closed since last version.
- Issue #99: Add linked templates in show_template
- Issue #84: Add connected server info to intro message
- Issue #100: Use native dicts instead of ast.literal_eval (huge code refactoring)
- Issue #72: Allow certificate verification to be configured
- Issue #105: New command to show_usergroup_permissions
- Issue #104: New command show_hostgroup_permissions