Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
This version contains some minor bug fixes and added some hidden feature making it works with uniqush-conn.
- bugfix Close response body on HTTP response in GCM and C2DM code. This is a
very common error when using Go's http client package. I
thought I have fixed this someday in the past, but it turns out I was wrong.
Anyway, this fixed issue 13.
- bugfix Fixed a bug introduced by feedback support in APNS. It is a
missing-return-statement error. Fixed by
infiniteloop5 through pull request #17
- bugfix Fixed some error in document. Fixed issue 16 reported by user974256.
- improvement We do not depends on redis now. Well, not exactly. You just don't need to install redis on the same machine with uniqush-push. Fixed issue 18.
- feature Added a new URL path: /nrdp. Users can check how many delivery points are there under certain subscriber. This feature will be used by uniqush-conn and is considered as a hidden feature. i.e. not intended to be used by users. Fixed issue 14.
- feature Added the so-called _perdp._* feature. This feature is also used by uniqush-conn and is a hidden feature as well. Fixed issue 15.