Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This version contains some minor bug fixes and a huge improvement for APNS. I
would like to give special thanks to cmabastar-gumi for his detailed bug
- bugfix Removed some unnecessary information in the
notification when call on
/push. In old versions, service
and subscriber(s) names will be included in the notification.
This may leak some information to the client (e.g. how you name
the client internally.) Fixed issue 19.
- bugfix Fixed a potential memory leak bug affected APNS sandbox
environment. Fixed issue 25.
- bugfix For APNS, uniqush-push now checks the payload size before sending it. Fixed issue 24.
- improvement For APNS, uniqush-push now checks the feedback service less frequently so that the performance can be improved a lot. Fixed issue 26.
- improvement Added a connection pool support for APNS. Partially fixed issue 27.
- improvement For APNS, uniqush-push now does not wait for the error
response. This is a trade-off to improve the performance. However, for most
errors, uniqush-push is able to check them before sending the notification to
APNS. For others, uniqush-push is able to recover the error. More details
will be discussed on the blog. Partially fixed issue 27.