Release Note 1.4.4
This version contains some minor bug fixes and a huge improvement for APNS. I
would like to give special thanks to cmabastar-gumi for his detailed bug
- bugfix Removed some unnecessary information in the
notification when call on
/push. In old versions, service
and subscriber(s) names will be included in the notification.
This may leak some information to the client (e.g. how you name
the client internally.) Fixed issue 19.
- bugfix Fixed a potential memory leak bug affected APNS sandbox
environment. Fixed issue 25.
- bugfix For APNS, uniqush-push now checks the payload size before sending it. Fixed issue 24.
- improvement For APNS, uniqush-push now checks the feedback service less frequently so that the performance can be improved a lot. Fixed issue 26.
- improvement Added a connection pool support for APNS. Partially fixed issue 27.
- improvement For APNS, uniqush-push now does not wait for the error
response. This is a trade-off to improve the performance. However, for most
errors, uniqush-push is able to check them before sending the notification to
APNS. For others, uniqush-push is able to recover the error. More details
will be discussed on the blog. Partially fixed issue 27.