- New feature: Add /previewpush endpoint to preview the payload that would be
generated and sent to push services. (Issue #140)
This helps with debugging.
- Maintenance: Update APNS binary provider API(default) from version 1 to version 2.
- Maintenance: Upgrade to redis.v5 (Issue #143)
- New provider: Add FCM support. (Issue #148)
The parameters that would be provided to /addpsp, /subscribe, and /push are
the same as they would be for GCM. (Replace "gcm" with "fcm" when following instructions)
- New feature: Add support APNS HTTP2 API (Issue #157, PR #173)
This gives more accurate results on whether a push succeeded,
and should not impact Uniqush's performance.
To set this up, call /addpsp (to create a new provider or modify an
existing provider) with the same params you would use to create a new
APNS endpoint for binary providers (including cert and key),
in addition to providing
Currently, to make testing easy, each call to
/pushmust be provided with
the query param value
Otherwise, uniqush continues to use the APNS binary provider API.
- Maintenance: Use unescaped payloads for GCM and FCM.
This allows larger payloads, avoiding escaping characters such as
go 1.8.3+ and an up to date version of golang.org/x/net/http2
are suggested (For the APNS HTTP2 API).