/ uniqush-push Public
TysonAndre released this
07 Oct 17:55
· 110 commits to master since this release
- New feature: Initial support for GCM/FCM "notification" pushes (Documented in PR #185).
uniqush.notification.fcmcan be used
as fields for
/push, with the JSON blob to send GCM/FCM for the
optional "notification" message.
"notification" messages will let GCM/FCM display the notification for you.
- Maintenance: Change from https://android.googleapis.com/gcm/send to
https://gcm-http.googleapis.com/gcm/send (equivalent endpoints)
- Maintenance: Bump go version used to compile releases
- Maintenance: go 1.9+ is recommended for compiling and testing
- Bug fix: Improve logging subscriber name in failed API requests.