Please sign in to comment.
upgrade enet to 1.3.3 and more important pyenet to current trunk (r23…
…) for all platforms (I'm not entirely sure that darwin works but it should be an universal binary)
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 8 additions and 4 deletions.
- +7 −3 horizons/network/__init__.py
- BIN horizons/network/darwin-x64/enet.so
- BIN horizons/network/darwin-x86/enet.so
- BIN horizons/network/freebsd-x86/enet.so
- BIN horizons/network/linux-x64/enet.so
- BIN horizons/network/linux-x86/enet.so
- +1 −1 horizons/network/server.py
- BIN horizons/network/windows-x64-26/enet.pyd
- BIN horizons/network/windows-x64-27/enet.pyd
- BIN horizons/network/windows-x86-26/enet.pyd
- BIN horizons/network/windows-x86-27/enet.pyd