Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 40 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Release v0.3.10. #342
* Add README for unmock-fetch. * Rename mitm as FetchInterceptor. * Add more todos. * Run prettier.
* [chore] Tewak grammar Fixes some poor grammar and repetitive wording. * Adds a bit of verbiage about fuzz testing. * Incorporates Carolyn's comments
* fix(unmock-cli): previous commands failure * docs(unmock-cli): update README * chore(package.json): new dependencies * fix(unmock-cli): previous commands * feat(unmock-cli): add init command * fix(unmock-cli): detect if yarn exists before resorting to it
* Simplify fetch interface. * Update README. * Fix import. * Fix more. * Clean-up. * Add a comment.
* Replace IInterceptorConstructor with IInterceptorFactory. * Fix typing in test. * Fix TestBackend. * Add unmock-server package.# * Add ServerBackend. * Add proxy and server. * First iteration of unmock server. * Rename stuff, add X-Forwarded-For for testing. * Fix package. * Refactor dependencies. * Refactor, add one test. * Add assert. * Add unmock.reset. * Delete server.ts for now. * Tweak index.js. * Add prepare-cert.sh script. * Develop server. (#329) * Don't run lint and test compile. * Read key and cert from cwd. * Add script for preparing certs. * Move the script. * Fix the script. * Add API. * Add helmet. * Update script. * Re-introduce long post-install. * Add a test for setting state. * Add proxy test, does not do much. * Revert "Add proxy test, does not do much." This reverts commit 2e051fb. * Add unmock-server to lint scripts. * Add function for formatting HTTP response. * Move constants to a file.
* Add randomize option. * Add setting for randomization. * Fix stuff, skip a few tests for now. * Remove flaky. * Increase jest timeout. * Randomize by default, freeze is suuuper slow. * Remove freeze thing. * Clean-up. * Add simple tests. * Add e2e tests, fix bug. * Clean-up. * Move rng to backend. * Define DEFAULT_SEED as constant. * Add restore method for abstraction.
* Add SNICallback. * Add node-forge. * Create default cert. * Better conf. * Add docs. * Add certificates and tests. * Update README. * Remove script for generating certs. * Try using stronger sha.
@@ Coverage Diff @@ ## master #342 +/- ## ========================================== + Coverage 72.65% 80.67% +8.02% ========================================== Files 51 51 Lines 2165 2303 +138 Branches 561 571 +10 ========================================== + Hits 1573 1858 +285 + Misses 592 445 -147
Add this suggestion to a batch that can be applied as a single commit. This suggestion is invalid because no changes were made to the code. Suggestions cannot be applied while the pull request is closed. Suggestions cannot be applied while viewing a subset of changes. Only one suggestion per line can be applied in a batch. Add this suggestion to a batch that can be applied as a single commit. Applying suggestions on deleted lines is not supported. You must change the existing code in this line in order to create a valid suggestion. Outdated suggestions cannot be applied. This suggestion has been applied or marked resolved. Suggestions cannot be applied from pending reviews. Suggestions cannot be applied on multi-line comments.