Uno Platform WebAssembly Renderers for Xamarin.Forms
This repository is the home of the Uno.Xamarin.Forms.Platform package, which provides a set of Xamarin.Forms renderers to provide WebAssembly support through the Uno Platform.
- Require VS 2019 for Windows with ASP.NET Web Development and .NET Core cross-platform Workloads.
- Create a Xamarin.Forms project
- Check Place project and solution in the same directory
- Check Windows (UWP)
- Using a VS Developer Command Prompt, navigate to the folder containing the solution
- Type the following to install the latest templates:
dotnet new -i Uno.ProjectTemplates.Dotnet::2.0
- Then type the following to create the new WebAssembly project:
dotnet new wasmxfhead
- Open or Reload the solution in Visual Studio
- Set the Wasm project as the startup project
- Open the Nuget Package manager for the Wasm project and update the
Uno.Xamarin.Forms.Platformproject to the latest stable package
- Run the app using Ctrl+F5 (without the Visual Studio debugger), and you’re good to go!
Building the renderers
- Using Visual Studio 2019 (16.2 or later)
- Open the
- Build the
- Run it without the debugger (usually with
We follow the style used by the .NET Foundation, with a few exceptions:
- We do not use the
privatekeyword as it is the default accessibility level in C#.
- We use hard tabs over spaces. You can change this setting in VS 2015 via
Tools > Optionsand navigating to
Text Editor > C#and selecting the "Keep tabs" radio option. In Visual Studio for Mac it's set via preferences in
Source Code > Code Formatting > C# source codeand disabling the checkbox for
Convert tabs to spaces.
- Lines should be limited to a max of 120 characters (or as close as possible within reason). This may be set in Visual Studio for Mac via preferences in
Source Code > Code Formatting > C# source codeand changing the
Desired file widthto
We use GitHub Issues to track issues.